We serve a library of specialty glycans, glycosyltransferases, oligosaccharides and other biochemicals to major vendors like Sigma-Aldrich, and directly to you!
Chemily Glycoscience is developing into a major supplier for carbohydrate-based biochemicals, reagents and pharmaceuticals, and has been manufacturing several categories of products using it’s proprietary chemo-enzymatic and in vivo bioengineering technology. Some of the new developments include:
- Structure-defined oligosaccharides and glycolipids;
- Immunogenic bacterial cell surface polysaccharides;
- Sugar nucleotides and their derivatives;
- Carbohydrate-based pharmaceuticals and glycoprotein vaccines;
- Carbohydrate related enzymes, such as glycosyltransferases, glycosyl hydrolases, sugar nucleotide biosynthesized enzymes.
Based on its proprietary carbohydrate and uncommon sugar library (deposits), Chemily Glycoscience has been developing sugar-containing small molecules in therapeutic treatment options in two core disease areas: cancer and cardiovascular diseases. Recently, Chemily has also been licensing and developing novel glycoconjugation technology to produce polysaccharide-protein conjugate vaccines and therapeutic glycoproteins at unprecedented cost-effective levels.